The wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will soon be here, why not be inspired to have a royal wedding of your own.
I am a Royal Family watcher with the Queen of England and her Royal Family, Royal Families in Denmark, Royal Families of Monaco, and Royal Families and Sweden.
You too can have a Royal inspired wedding with these small tips:
- Find a dress with lots of lace, or add lace to your gown. It’s all about the lace.
- Wear a Tiara and long lace veil.
- Have your bridesmaids in traditional silk dresses.
- Your bouquet could be traditional or elegant with Lilies.
- Having four (4) or six (6) flower girls along with two (2) ring bearers will add to your wedding day.
- Locate a historical Cathedral church; you can then line the church with potted trees and lights to give a garden look within the church.
- Roll out the Red Carpet, instead of the traditional white runner.
- If possible rent a castle-like home to have your reception, to add flare have your guests wait for you under the balcony so you can do the first wave to all those who attend.
- The wedding cake can also be dramatic with an all-white traditional butter cream frosting multi-tier cake. Add florals to give it more design.
- To really make your wedding invites pop, deliver some of them in a scroll, rolled in Gold paper or maybe deliver your Royal invites on golden fans.
These are some inexpensive ways to have a Royal wedding theme on a budget. Most of this can be DIY as an inexpensive way to save money. How many of you would like a Royal theme wedding? How many will be watching May 19 as Prince Harry and Meghan Markel get married? Send your responses to my Facebook page Impressive Diva Solutions.